Thank you for considering making a donation to Lunch4Learning. Your donations will help us grow, develop and expand our Ugandan programmes for the benefit of some of the world’s poorest children.Whatever, the size of your donation, be assured that it will be put to good use.
You can make a donation in the following ways:
1. One-off personal donations by personal cheque or a CAF cheque (UK only) made out to Lunch4Learning and posted to 1 The Willows, Wootton, Oxford OX1 5LD
2. A direct transfer into our account – details as follows:
Account name: Lunch4Learning
Account No.6372 0837
3. Online via PayPal using your credit or debit card.
4. Go to www.virginmoneygiving.com and in the 3rd section, enter Lunch4Learning into the box under >>>Donate to charity
5. You can also support us with a regular monthly, quarterly or annual donations. The added benefit of a regular gift by STANDING ORDER (click here) is that it would help us plan ahead with confidence.
If you are a UK tax payer, donations accompanied by a signed Gift Aid form are worth an extra 25% to us through the Gift Aid scheme. The scheme comes at no extra cost to you.
For electronic donations from outside the UK:
IBAN GB53 BARC 2097 4863 720837